Oct 31, 2011

Yeah Baby!




Group costumes are my favorites! It was last year's Halloween celebration and to get in the party, we had to respect the theme: A 90's movie. What would have been yours?

Am I game (refering to the class intro subject)? I think so, I have decided to represent Foxy Cleopatra in the movie Gold member....???!!!! Yes yes even tho I have a skin whiter than the snow and mesuring 5"2', I did it. (I am the blond, curly one)

WHAT? hum, I was wearing some.... gold stuff.

Also, if anyone is asking about my friend's costume: No she wasn't representing Geri from The Spice Girls!!!

Oh I forgot, the principal character, here he is:
YEAH BABY!




2 comments:

  1. Nice do! Themes can make choosing a costume much easier.

    I like the 90's outfits from Clueless :) Not sure if there are enough to make a party though! Austin Powers makes a great party idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, Baby! Nice one, Josiane.

    Here's a group costume idea, albeit a slightly morbid one ...

    A group of four or more dress in their finest black-tie attire. Throw on a lifejacket. Spray your body with lots of white powder and any crystallized-glitter material you can find. Apply black circles under your eyes for a slightly dead look.

    90s movie: Titanic (1997)

    ReplyDelete