Dec 9, 2011

Everyone Smiles in the Same Language


(This is the Week 10 official PRFandP post)

Everything that you wanted to know about smiling -- and then some. Why do PRFandP'ers care?
  1. This is a great presentation.
  2. Visual storytelling makes the content even more compelling.
  3. It's an example of focusing on one small topoic (i.e.a smile ) and making that one small topic big and important.
  4. Simple presentation tip: Smile at your audience.
 This week it's all about the presentation. Create a post and share your own presentation tip.



3 comments:

  1. One key presentation tip is to think optimistically. This is something that can be integrated into the presentation from the initial concept stage.
    Thinking optimistically means telling yourself that you are up to the challenge, and that you can conquer any hurdle or setback you encounter.
    From experience, I find that by thinking optimisitically, my mind works harder to find ways to solve the difficulty. This leads to more potential solutions for the problem. The more of these tactics you discover, the easier it is to resolve the trouble in question. I find this approach works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have one more thing to add to my key to staying healthy list:
    1) Eat right
    2) Exercise
    3) Drink alcohol in moderation
    4) Don't smoke
    5) Smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tip number 4: smile at your audience. Nothing irritates me more than a presenter who looks as if they are scolding you before the audience. I came to the presentation to be educated and entertained. If I wanted to be disciplined I would go visit my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete