Dec 14, 2011

PR-MBA Pilot Program: My Pitch


Hi Team, 
Firstly – I needed to clarify a point I made during my brief appearance at Monday night’s class. Whilst I was certainly loving playing within Powerpoint and working with content that was already provided for us (cheers to that!).. I can understand the anxiety a lot of people felt pulling this one together. I now feel like my presentation is way to “Corporate-y” . I have LOTS of speaker notes and a little slide animation to reduce the amount of words appearing on one slide at a time - you don't get to see that via Slideshare.

Big congratulations to Susan, Josi & Tom for sharing theirs already via SlideShare – you did did a fantastic job! Great storytelling – hats off to you :)

My presentation can be viewed here (along with speaker notes)

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole. I'm impressed that you managed to tell the story in 13 slides, and you really gave a good flavor of PFR&P. Some of the slides were wordy, but I really didn't mind that because 1. the information served to sell the proposl, and 2. they enabled you to cut down on slides, which makes your powerpoint more attention getting.

    ReplyDelete