Oct 30, 2011

Crowdsourcing- Giving Students a Glimpse of the 'Real World' Before Graduation

I must admit that I was a bit confused with the definition of crowdsourcing even after watching the two video's Eric posted. I was wrong to think that linkedin was a perfect example of crowdsourcing. So, I did a little research on my own and found a website that I believe is a great crowdsourcing tool. The company is called Colspark (www.colspark.com).

Companies using students is mutually beneficial. Students represent a generation that can help an organization in need of innovative ideas and feedback. In turn, companies are giving students an outlet, via colspark.com, to express their thoughts and get a good look at the corporate world they will soon be a part of - hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment